English version (Google translate)
- he studied Pianoforte (A. Foresti), Organ and Organ Composition and Counterpoint (G. W. Zaramella), Orchestra Conducting (S. Zannerini) and Choir Conducting (M.
- specialization courses in piano with M. Campanella (Accademia Chigiana), in chamber music with B. Canino (Sermoneta), P. Vernikov (Accademia di Portogruaro), Ch.
Ivaldi, P. Csaba and U Finazzi (Gubbio Festival)
- three-year master's degree in chamber music at the State Conservatory of Vienna, with a scholarship from the EEC, held by "Altenberg Trio Wien" (formerly Wiener
- as a pianist, in Italy and abroad, he has active concerts as an accompanist for opera singers both in operatic and lieder cycles, in a 4-hand duo and as a
- as an organist he performs as a soloist, continuist and accompanist.
- 2005 he was invited as organist on the occasion of the concert dedicated to M ° Allauca's organ music, partly premiered, with the sponsorship of the Peruvian
- since 2002 he is organist of the Evangelical Valdese Church of Bergamo
- from 1998 to 2005 he was assistant to M° M. Bordignon, trainer and collaborator at the '' Coro Filarmonico di Valseriana ''
- from 2001 to 2004 he was a pianist, organist and trainer at '' I Civici Cori di Milano '', with whom he held regular concerts in the most prestigious music festivals
in Milan as a pianist, organist and director.
- from 2005 to 2011 he was director of the Valseriana Philharmonic Choir, succeeding M° M. Bordignon
- 2004-2005 pianist and organist accompanying the new "Civic Choirs of Milan" directed by M ° Mario Valsecchi
- 2007-2008 choir director of "Ab Harmoniae" non-profit organization, chaired by the soprano Denia Mazzola Gavazzeni
- 2007 is the founder and director of the Camerata Vocale "Sine Nomine", with which he held a series of concerts in Italy and abroad with Rossini's "Petite Messe
Solennelle", as director and pianist
- from 2007 to 2014 he is musical director of the Brescia Philharmonic Choir
- 2015 Choir Master Asian Youth Orchestra 25th Anniversary Tour - L. van Beethoven IX Symphony (Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Osaka, Tokyo)
- 2016 Choir Master and organ player Asian Youth Orchestra 26th Anniversary Tour - G. Holst "The Planets" (Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Hanoi, Taipei,
- 2017 winner of the competition for Maestro del Coro of the University of Brescia
- 2017 musical director of the Coro Val San Martino - Cisano Bergamasco (Bg)
- 2018/19 Choir Master of the Italian Orchestra of Cinema for Tour Film Live Concert of "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" and "Titanic" at the Teatro degli
Arcimboldi in Milan and at the MGM Theater in Macao (China)
- he has worked in record studios for the production of soundtracks for short films and feature films, advertising jingles and musical arrangements. He was a finalist
in the competition for the original music of the '' Swatch winter 1997 - '98' commercial
- is the author of the original music and arrangements for string quartet of the soundtrack of the film '' Figli di Annibale '' by D. Ferrario, with D. Abatantuono and
S. Orlando (''98), for which he received the nomination for '' Ciak d''oro 1998 ''
- he is professor of Piano Accompaniment and Piano Practice at the "G. Donizetti" Music Conservatory of Bergamo
- he records for "Amadeus", Doublestrokerecords, Hal Leonard - De Haske